A hypodermic (hypo – under, dermic – the skin) needle is a hollow needle commonly used with a syringe to inject substances into the body or extract fluids from it. They may also be used to take liquid samples from the body, for example taking blood from a vein in venipuncture.
Hypodermic Needle for Sale Features
1. Individually packing: blister packing or PE bag
2. Material: Stainless steel needle, PP
3. The highest quality needle reduces trauma
4. Delicately designed needle-point with features of sharpness, smooth puncture, less damage to the tissue, and less painful feeling to the patient
5. Size distinguished by the needle hubs color for the clear recognition
6. Packing types: in bulk or in blister
7. EO gas sterilization, sterile, non-toxic, and pyrogen free
Hypodermic Needle Size
Needles in common medical use range from 7 gauge (the largest) to 33 (the smallest).